Friday, January 31, 2014

Patchouli Prattle on Instagram

It might have been due to the grande Vanilla Latte I had last night but I was still wide awake at two in the morning. I rarely drink coffee,so the caffeine sure did a number on my body. I was so spastic I was freaking out (uhm that's normal right?) There was no fighting it-I've accepted it-I'm just gonna go with the flow and wait it out!--annd what better way to kill time then to waste it all away online??
And so,the birth of Patchoulli Prattle on Instagram happened! And it's my best decision yet! Found so many wonderful wedding related accounts! I've followed a hundred users in roughly half an hour.But funny enough,most are in Austrailia. Perphaps is due to me being awake at such an ungodly hour here in the States and Austrialia  is alive and kicking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment