Tuesday, January 28, 2014

On repeat

Update: Just wanted to say I'm super excited that James will be in LA and I'm going to one of his shows! YAY!

Early In The Morning by James Vincent McMorrow

Until I figure out how to insert a video on my post, the link above will have to do.
I absolutely love this song. Its so sweet and has this weddingy sounding to it. I want to include it in the ceremony. Either sang by wonderful talented cousins during the reception or playing during a video montage. As far as live entertainment/band..have no clue! (uhm not a surprise)

I think I might be going about this whole wedding planning wrong. Sometimes I feel it will all fall into place but in reality I really I need to get on it!..A date is picked-But uhm year? # list of guest? wedding venue? bridemaids,flower girls,ringer bearers? no idea. ahh!



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11847273/?claim=tjzvxjeyqf2">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment